Updated: Jun 1
To make a community event in Korea, you can follow these steps:
1. Determine the purpose of the event and the target audience
2. Find a suitable venue that can accommodate the number of attendees and the type of event you are planning
You can also find some venues in Space Cloud.
3. Set a date and time for the event that is convenient for the target audience
4. Plan the event program, including any activities, performances, or speeches
5. Promote the event through social media, flyers, posters, and other marketing channels. Korean peoples like the KAKAO chasing channel.
6. Manage the logistics of the event, including registration, ticketing, and catering if necessary
Korean people like those websites more than Eventbrite.
7. Recruit volunteers to help with event setup, registration, and other tasks
8. Host the event and follow up with attendees to gather feedback and improve future events.
Organizing events in Korea can be quite exciting. People in Korea are more than happy to attend various gatherings and enjoy sharing their thoughts with others. Consider hosting a fun event, and you will be amazed at the opportunities that will open up for you here in Korea. It may be helpful to work with local community organizations or event planning companies to ensure that your event is successful and meets the needs of the community.
BLT & Partners has the most extensive business network in Korea and a team of top-notch professionals, including IP attorneys, lawyers, financial experts, marketers, and more. If you’re looking to enter the Korean market, we have everything you need to succeed. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals in Korea.